A1 Premier Resume Services
The finished resumes required absolutely no touch-up on my end. They were polished, and had a clear cohesive message--most important to distinguishing me from me other applicants, and making clear the benefits that I bring to a potential hiring agent. Simply stated, the resume was much more than expected.
- D. Mullaney
ESTABLISH YOUR BRAND AND VALUE
1. Email your resume or information and request a free consultation or give us a call at 301.439.9436. In order to start the process, email your information or give us a call, so that we can get a better picture of your skills and experience. Please include the following in your email:
a) Your Name
b) Your Telephone Number
c) The best time to reach you - include your time zone
d) The objective that you are seeking to accomplish
2. Participate in a free 10-minute consultation.
We will have a brief conversation so that we can better gauge your goals, review your resume and discuss what you'd like to accomplish. All resume projects are custom designed and require considerable attention.
3. Select your services and submit payment.
If you decide to partner with us on your project, select the services that you require. After you select the resume services that you need and payment has been submitted then work can commence on the project. Full payment is due upfront and all sales are final.
4. Receive a questionnaire and we will discuss your objectives.
You will receive a questionnaire to complete in order to provide a comprehensive view of your background and qualifications. Upon receipt of your questionnaire, a draft of your resume will be created.
5. Participate in a resume walk-through lasting approximately 1 hour.
We will schedule this walk through approximately 1 - 5 business days after receipt of your questionnaire. The questionnaire will help to provide a comprehensive, in-depth look at your history.
6. Receive and revise your resume.
Receive your resume draft that will be sent to you, usually within 3-5 business days, after the 1 hour interview.
7. Email your revisions to the resume draft.
After you receive the first draft, you will have an opportunity to submit changes up to 2 revisions (not complete make-overs).
8. Receive your final copy in an emailed MS Word document.
After your changes are received, your resume will be reviewed, modified and sent back to you for final confirmation (or further modifications).