A1 Premier Resume Services
Special Offer! Expires This Friday, April 19, 2013 @ 5pm
Are you struggling to get your foot in the door for a job interview?
Then take advantage of this special offer that expires this
Friday, April 19, 2013 at 5pm.
Make your first impression a great impression…
PARW Certified Professional Resume Writer will showcase
your achievements, skills, and expertise in a
distinguished resume that will help to set you apart.
For a limited time, all private industry (2-page limit) resumes are $250 ($250 - $950 Value) and
1-page cover letters are $50
Just send an email to [email protected] indicating
“I have read and agree to the terms on your website for the special offer”
and an invoice will be sent for payment.
Please indicate “BJSP” or “40Plus” in the subject if I met you at one of these events.
The fine print (terms):
1. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
2. Full payment is required upfront. Payment (credit card or PayPal) must be made by Friday, 4/19/2013.
3. I will work with you to provide you with a customized resume.
Includes resume revisions and newly created resumes.
4. You are responsible for proofreading all material to ensure accuracy, completeness,
thoroughness, punctuation and grammar.
5. A lack of a response from the client, after 7 business days, indicates a completed project.
Alterations requested after a completed project will incur additional charges.
6. Additional fees may be incurred if the consultation period runs over the 1.5 hours at the rate of $100 / hour (half-hour minimum).
7. A questionnaire must be completed in-depth and with full details.
Additional follow-up emails should be responded to on a timely basis (preferably within 8 hours). Your job target must be listed on the questionnaire to focus the resume. Your resume will be written with your stated job target in mind. If the job target is changed after writing begins, additional fees may be incurred since
another job target would likely constitute a second resume. Your questionnaire must be completed within 5 business days in order to hold your spot in the workload line.
8. You have an opportunity to make 2 revisions (not complete makeovers) to the original draft.
9. You can expect your first draft in 1 - 3 weeks depending upon receipt of the questionnaire, scheduling of the consultation and workload.
10. Your final resume will be sent to you via a MS Word document.